Friday, May 2, 2014

Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask: Is it worth the hype?

One word: ABSOLUTELY.


This lip mask has completely changed my life.  I have terribly chapped lips 24/7.  Its miserable.  Wearing lipsticks is a disaster because they always flake off and accentuate my dry lips.  I have tried everything, from basic chap stick to various oils, and nothing has seemed to work!

This lip treatment has just been a miracle! It has a mixture of agave nectar, jojoba oil, and various other nourishing components that really work deep into the lips to give a long lasting moisture.

You only need a little bit a product for the effects to really kick in which is why I don't mind paying 26$ for it.  I use it every night after I brush my teeth.  The mask is a bit sticky (which is why I put it on at bed time) but it clings onto you lips wonderfully and the moisture lasts all night and into the next day!

The only thing I don't love about the product is the packaging.  The tube is pretty difficult to squeeze.  I think that this was done on purpose so that the product doesn't spill out, but it can be a bit frustrating.

If you guys have not purchased this yet, I strongly recommend you go out and get it.  Its truly worth the investment!

If you wanna purchase this product from Sephora click here.

Have a lovely day!!


(ps, I have left my camera and my parents house and will be camera-less for quite some time :(; i promise once I get it back I will be posting several pics on every product I review!)


No comments:

Post a Comment