Friday, July 18, 2014

Snack Fix: Dang! Thats Good Coconut Chips

Tonights post is going to be short and sweet.
I went to whole foods tonight to do my regular grocery shopping. I always let myself have one little treat on my whole foods trips: either some type of dessert or a new type or snack or anything that just looks delicious.  Today I was so proud of myself; I had made it through ENTIRE store without purchasing a single 'treat' item.  I got to the cashier and these Coconut Chips were staring right at me. I asked the man at the register if he has tried them before because I had seen them around and had been refraining for quite some time. He said he hadn't but he said he would give me a bag to try for free! He rang it as inventory (this isn't the first time someone from whole foods has done this; I love this policy because most of the time I do go back and repurchase the item). It was so incredibly thoughtful of him!
I got home and immediately tried them.  Unfortunately I decided to have ZERO self control today and I ate the entire bag. However here is the link to their website so you can check out what they look like! I tried the original flavor and my god are they addictive! They have this delicious roasted crunch to them and just the perfect amount of sweetness! I AM HOOKED! This would be a great addition to my greek yogurt, cereal, salad, or even just to munch on as a snack.
I highly recommend you guys go out and try this! It was definitely worth the calories!

No comments:

Post a Comment