Sunday, July 27, 2014

FabFitFun Unboxing!

Hey guys!

Todays post is going to be about FabFitFun.

This is a seasonal subscription service.  If you go to the website, you'll see a ton of articles to help women be their best self.  They offer daily emails and all kinds of tips and tricks from beauty and style, to life and wellness.  They also have an option to purchase their VIP service to get a monthly box filled with full size products.  Each box is 49.99$ and the contents are picked by the people at FFF.  Unlike other subscription services, there is NO survey to fill out so the company knows your preferences.  This is a standard box sent to all members.  The website claims that each box has at least 225$ worth of product in it, which is an amazing deal! Click here if you want to sign up!


Onto the unboxing.  Be forewarned, there was a lot of stuff in this box, so this post may be a bit longer than normal!

Okay first up is this make up cloth by Thursday Friday.  I have never heard of this company before getting this cute little bag

I used this already once and it fit quite a bit of my toiletries! I was actually surprised how roomy the pouch is because it looks rather small.  The zipper is also amazing; very smooth and doesn't get caught.  This make up pouch was made pretty well! This retails for $35.  Im not sure if I would go out and spend that kind of money on a make up pouch, but I do enjoy having it!

Next up is the FabFitFun Water Infuser BPA-Free Water Bottle which retails for $15. 
I haven't gotten a chance to use this yet but it seems fun.  It has a little tube in the inside where you can add fruit and herbs to infuse the water.  At the bottom it says "grab life by the exercise balls."   :|   Not sure how appropriate that is, or how I feel about it. I will probably still use it and $15 for a diffuser water bottle isn't too shabby!

Next thing I saw in the box were the POPchips.  I LOVE POPchips; they are a great healthy alternative for fried chips. I didn't grab a picture of these, but the sample bag was just a single serving size of the sour cream and onion flavor.  The bag was completely smooshed.  Most of them were crushed which was pretty disappointing.  The single serving bag cost $1.29.

The other food product in my box was the Slimfast Have Your Cake... Meal bar which retails for $5.49 for a box of bars.

I still havnt tried this yet, and I am a bit apprehensive to do so.  Ive never really been a fan of slim fast.  

Next in the box was the Zoya Nail polish (Retails for $9) in the shade Elodie.  This wasn't that bad. It had decent wear; but I think I will stick with my Essie polishes.

I also got two toiletry products: a Skintimate Shave gel ($1.99) and Always Xtra Protection Long Daily Liners ($1.50).
 
I used to use Skintimate in high school so it was fun getting a small sample size of this.  I don't use shave cream on a daily basis (I prefer to use hair conditioner; its much more hydrating) but I will definitely use this up.  The panty liners were actually kind of nice.  They aren't flimsy and stay in place for the entire wear.  Im not sure if I will purchase them because I don't think I would use them regularly, but they were fun to try out.

Next up were the KISSTEX Lip Balm ($5.99).
This was probably the worst product in the box.  The "concept" behind this set is that its meant for couples.  One partner wears one flavor and the other partner wears the other and when you smooch you get a tasty combination of the two (I got the flavors chocolate and strawberry). First off, I don't use any lip products with SPF in them (it causes my lips to get super chapped).  Second of all, the packaging looks super cheap and I didn't even enjoy opening it up.  I didn't try these on so I do not how effective they are (but I probably will not be trying them anyhow).  Definitely disappointed in this one.

3 more to go! And, Ive saved the best for last :D

Probably the most EXCITING product in the box is the Sonya Dakar Flash Facial which retails for.......wait for it........$95!!!
This product claims to reveal softer, plumper, and younger looking skin.  To use the product you pump some out and spread it (quickly!!) onto your face.  I recommend doing one side at a time as it peels very quickly and do not rub it between two fingers to apply; apply it directly to the finger you are using to apply the product.  Then let the product sit for about 60 seconds and then being to exfoliate (using your dried fingers) to rub the product off.  With the product will come any dead skin (which seems more disgusting than it actually is).  This product is pretty fascinating.  I have only used it twice so I don't want to give it a formal review but it seems to be doing what it claims so far.  
One downside of this product is the packaging.  The little white part on the top is the pump and there is no cover; this means that traveling with this product is just not going to happen.  But overall, I am super excited to continue experimenting with this product!

Next is Balanced Guru No Frizz Oil which retails for 25$.  This is hair oil that supposedly tames flyways and keeps the hair healthy! I have yet to try this out.  Im currently obsessed with the Agave Oil Treatment (which you can pick up at here) so once I am finished with that I will be trying this out!

FINALLY THE LAST PRODUCT!! 


This is the pur-lisse pur~protect SPF 30 moisturizer.  This retails for $55!!! I am not sure if I would EVER by a sunscreen this pricey in my life! I still have not gotten a chance to use this product either. It doesn't have that typical sun screen smell which I do appreciate. 

Anyhow...That completes my unboxing! This box had a grand total value of 245.77$.  That is absolutely amazing! I am definitely satisfied with this subscription and will probably continue my membership!
I hope you guys enjoyed this(and didn't get to bored with how long this was!!).  Let me know if you guys want to see more unboxings!

(also again I apologize for the poor picture quality; I am still working on getting a hold of my camera!)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment