Saturday, August 2, 2014

Review: Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner (Perversion)

Hey Guys!

Im back with another review! I just finished using this Urban Decay eyeliner (it retails for $19 at Sephora.  You can take a look at it here)


The color of this eyeliner is gorgeous.  It is a very pure rich black that stands out really well on the eye with any liner look.  The tip is also really fine which allows for easy maneuvering and you can get a nice thin line that really hugs the lashes.  It also had relatively good wear.  It was definitely hard to remove with eye make up remover.
This liner, however, would peel off during the day.  Im not sure if other people had this experience, but I would notice that it would start to just come off on its own as the day went on.  It was so strange! My container also somehow broke.  The is a ring that sits on top of the lid when its open that just popped onto the wand and would keep getting stuck, which caused my product to dry out.

Overall, I don't think I would purchase this liner again.  Although it had a great color and the applicator was phenomenal, I did not like how cheap the packaging was and how it would just peel off my eyes.  It was fine to use while I had it, but probably will not be repurchasing this.

Let me know what you guys think of this product!

Thanks for reading!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment