Saturday, July 12, 2014

Review: Dior Addict Lipstick in Princess

Hey guys!!

SO SO SO sorry for being so absent lately! Things have been a bit hectic with school, so I had to put the blogging on the back burner.  But I am back for a mini product review!

I have never owned a lipstick before.  I always have had chapped lips (which I have talked about at length in my previous blog posts), and have never felt confident enough to buy one.  However, lately they have been doing pretty good so I decided I needed to venture into the lipstick world.

Since it was my first lipstick (EVER!), I splurged a bit and purchased the Dior Addict in the shade Princess.

The packaging is so stunning! The picture doesn't do it justice.  The case is clear and has this rainbow reflection which just looks amazing.  Now opening the package took a little while.  I felt pretty silly actually.  I kept trying to pull from the bottom of the package, where it looks like a normal lipstick would open.  It didn't budge.  I started freaking out and getting upset because I thought my packaging was just defective.  However, I was being super silly and realized (eventually) you just pull from the little ball at the bottom!


This is the shade I decided on! It looks bright but when applied, it is a sheer baby pink that just adds the right amount of color to the lip.  I am so incredibly satisfied with this product! Its not overly drying (not really hydrating either though; I put a lip balm underneath to make sure I stay hydrated). The color is pretty long lasting too.  I drank an entire iced coffee and you could still see the color on my lips; although this is not a stain!

Overall, this was an amazing purchase.  I will defiantly be exploring the other colors in this line! You can buy them here from Sephora!


No comments:

Post a Comment