Saturday, May 24, 2014

Mini Haul!!

Hey guys!

I just did a bit of damage to the credit card these past few weeks (eek!)! Here are all the goodsI picked up!


First stop: Sephora.

This past year my skin has been giving me a lot of problems. I have been breaking out a ton and I have been scarring from each little pimple.  Its been awful! So I've been trying to find a good dark spot eliminator.  Looking through reviews I decided to try the Fresh Peony Spot Correcting Brightening Essence.  



For 65$ you get 1oz bottle, which seems like nothing.  However, after using if for just a day, Ive noticed you need very little product so this one bottle will last quite some time.  Packaging wise, I was not very impressed.  Its pretty cheap looking plastic.  This was pretty disappointing considering the hefty price tag; hopefully the product will compensate for the lack of packaging.
There is also this strange tiny hole at the bottom of my bottle; it seems like it was done on purpose but Im not sure.  Anyone else have this problem??
According to Sephora, this product is supposed to " brighten skintone, clarify, lighten, and visibly reduce the appearance of age spots and imperfections".  
The brightening complex is a mixture of peony root extract, licorice root extract, and vitamin C.  I am not sure how these products chemically work, but they all sound like fantastic ingredients.  This also has hyaluronic acid which helps to seal in moisture!  Hopefully this product turns out to be as good as the reviews say! Ill keep you guys updated!

Next thing I purchased were these awesome hair ties
I am currently obsessed with these! This package was on sale for only 5$; definitely a steal!  These look so cute on your wrist and in your hair.  Absolutely obsessed!

I also got this fun sample from Chloe

The packaging is just absolutely adorable!! Im not quite sure how to describe the scent.  According to Sephora, there are notes of jasmine, ylang ylang, vanilla, and musk.  I still need to test this one out, but I think I am going to like it.  Its definitely a light, florally, feminine scent.  

Next onto Nordstroms.  I only got one thing from here.  My mother recommended it and thought it would help me out.  This is the Estee Lauder 'Clear Difference' Targeted Blemish Treatment (35$).
This produce is pretty unique.  It has salicylic acid which helps bust any pimples!  It has a nifty little roller ball to glide the product on.  I did use it once already.  The one con Ive found with it so far is that you can't control the amount of product that comes up.  Theres a little pump at the bottom (not pictured; sorry!) that pushes the product up and under the rollerball.  I tried to press up gently but a decent amount of product still shot up.  Hopefully the product is good enough that this little con won't bother me much.  

Thats it for this mini haul! Hope you guys have enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment